Posts: 2845 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess not

White Mountains Arizona

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Probably best to contact the companies direct mate.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7968 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would think that I’m the Australian hunting pages someone would know but I heard it was not common anymore but covid probably impacted as well

White Mountains Arizona

Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Sorry mate, not all of us keep up to date with what the hunting companies offer beer

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7968 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Barry Seabrook, Gunsmoke Adventures. I went with him in 2019. It's a fun hunt. Not a typical cull, they recover the meat (which I like). You can figure on shooting 3-4 a day. Barry is a nice guy & very good with pre-trip organization. He also has a nice collection of rifles you can use if you don't want to haul yours. I may go that route next time.

Check with him, I don't think Australia is open for travel today but at some point it will be.
barry@investclub.net.au is the email address I have for him.

Posts: 431 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep did it with them. All is quiet. I’d go again fir sure

White Mountains Arizona