New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got the skins back
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
Pretty happy with them and will do some more.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gryphon1
posted Hide Post
why couldnt they have been rolled up instead of folded..grrr1

Posts: 87 | Location: Victoria Australia | Registered: 07 September 2002

One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Exactly . Now there are fold creases they are there for ever.....

Was that a commercial tannery job or a taxidermist job?

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Really nice skins, but yes a shame they folded them.

Posts: 4229 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Taxidermist Muzza. They'll flatten back out

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7969 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are beautiful pelts Bakes. I think Axis / Chital have the prettiest pelts of all deer. When I first saw your pics I wondered about those folds. If mine I would have been disappointed with that but I'm pleased to know they can be flattened out.

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2011 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Very nice ! Too nice to sit on a floor ......

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great looking skins!

Try putting them under a normal rug, they should flatten out nicely after a couple of weeks!

Posts: 386 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote