Tools

The UK Greens
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
The greens.....stoopid all over the world. Have a listen

http://www.2gb.com/article/ray...worst-interview-ever

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bren7X64
posted Hide Post
Hello mate - I hadn't listened to this before, but it is SPECTACULAR.

I think I'll vote Green just after I have my lobotomy - Geeezzz.

Funny - Aus broadcasters don't ask tough questions like this Pommy feller (or indeed any questions worth asking).

--
Promise me, when I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told I her I paid for them.

Posts: 1048 | Location: Canberra, Australia | Registered: 03 August 2012Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Yeah I almost feel sorry for her....almost.

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7964 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted Hide Post
Typical Greens - wonderful plans, no fucking hard credible figures to explain how they are going to achieve such wonderful plans

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote