THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOWN UNDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Australian and New Zealand Hunting    To change the subject check this out 1969 Remington

Moderators: Bakes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

To change the subject check this out 1969 Remington
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
https://youtu.be/TXh9q4TnCNw

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted Hide Post
Many of those are now sadly illegal in Australia and New Zealand Bakes Frowner

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All will soon be illegal. From what I understand, Pump Action rifles with detachable magazines are to be added too the banned list.

Posts: 4235 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Sad. So sad. thumbdown

One of Us
Picture of HendrikNZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
All will soon be illegal. From what I understand, Pump Action rifles with detachable magazines are to be added too the banned list.

Already on the list, along with the requirement to get a police form for ALL gun-related parts when buying online - yes ALL, including for stuff bought from a local internet/mail-order supplier.

Posts: 354 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
thats ok - flood them with individual orders for screws , every tiny thing you need . Use the system exactly as they want - and use it often

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4457 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The global assault on freedom is alarming

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

Sorry to hear that, Shanks. Strangely, we can still have such things, and the Remington in 35 Whelen is very handy for sambar in thick bush. I think this all relates to the quality of Johnnie Howard's firearms expertise - that perhaps his adviser did not realise such things existed.

I am disturbed by a certain Qld merchant's flogging 10-shot magazines, though. If ever game-player/potential-maniacs get over the perceived assault-rifle necessity, they could become a problem.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:
The global assault on freedom is alarming

Yes it is!

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote