THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BENCHREST AND TARGET SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Benchrest & Target Shooting    20MOA Picatinny rail for a Stolle "Kodiak"?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20MOA Picatinny rail for a Stolle "Kodiak"?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi.
I have been looking around to find a Picatinny-rail with 20MOA tilt for my Stolle Kodiak. I want a "clamp-on" model that dont hurts the rail on top of my reciever, and i want it as low as possible.
Does anybody have any tip for me, where to find such things on the net?

*Treat problems like a dog; Take a sniff ..... If it can't be killed, eaten, or fucked? Just pie on it, and walk on!:-)

Arild.

Posts: 736 | Location: In the deep Norwegian woods. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
http://kenfarrell.com/
I have a ken ferrel base with 20minutes nightforce scope and I like it a lot.
Check them out you might find what your lookin for.
Dave

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Smiler

I also found out that Kelbly's have these rails as well. So I ordered from them.

*Treat problems like a dog; Take a sniff ..... If it can't be killed, eaten, or fucked? Just pie on it, and walk on!:-)

Arild.

Posts: 736 | Location: In the deep Norwegian woods. | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote