New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPF Help on Book Pricing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have 2 used paperback books in pretty good condition: "The Book of Rifle Accuracy" by Tony Boyer and Mike Ratigan's "Extreme Rifle Accuracy". I've read both cover to cover and have a few lines highlighted but otherwise they are good condition. I will post this F/S in the classified section but thought I'd ask here first.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1054 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Michael, not sure if this'll help, but since nobody's replied: I bought the hardcover version of the Tony Boyer book for around $42. You can still find them for this, though Amazon shows the softcover used for $88. My best estimate is an annotated softcover might go for around $20'ish? But I referenced the Amazon price on the used softcover in case there's something about it that is rare or that I'm missing. Hope this helps.

Steve

Posts: 1723 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve. Think I'll post both for $45 shipped.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1054 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go check Addallbooks.com out of print etc and click in the books. will show you all available and the price ranges.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote