THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BENCHREST AND TARGET SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Benchrest & Target Shooting    Redfield Olympic Sight (Rear Eye Piece)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redfield Olympic Sight (Rear Eye Piece)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of slugslinger
posted
I have a beautiful old Winchester Model 52 22LR Target rifle with vintage Redfield Olympic sights. The rear sight eye piece has a rubber halo that has succumbed to its advanced age. This is the (adjustable) aperture rear sight and I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a replacement?

NRA Endowment Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 518 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call Brownells and ask to speak to a technican.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check out "Merit"-they make those adjustable apertures eye shields and adapters of old-for Redfield, Lyman etc sights.

http://www.meritcorporation.com/products.html

Posts: 1082 | Location: MidWest USA  | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of slugslinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the contacts . . .

NRA Endowment Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 518 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With Quote