Find
Notify
Tools

R.I.P. Robert Jourdan
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted
A good friend and neighbor of a few blocks over passed September 17th. Some of you may know Robert (Bob) Jourdan from his writings in the Precision Shooting Magazine. Thought some of you would like to know.

http://www.legacy.com/obituari...=172501285&fhid=3324

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember him and his sidekick "the nefarious Skeeter Braswell" at PS. We were both in a lot of issues thru the 90's.

RIP Robert...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I also enjoyed his writings in PS. Wish both of them were back with us.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I too enjoyed Bob's articles in PS magazine. Thanks for posting.
RIP.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hated to hear that, when I knew him he was always experimenting, he didn't seem content with the 6ppc, sometimes he would bring it and most of the time he brought to the matches something I felt like I would like to experiment with. He and his wife talked to anyone at the matches like they knew them all their life,