New
Find
Notify
Tools

F-22s meets SU-24s
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
SU-24s run away. Evidently, SU-24 pilots are not stupid.............

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...erations-forces.html

Posts: 3701 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
See the Russians are bombing Daesh, based out of Iran. Wonder how Obama feels about that?

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps, but my pony it was the SU drivers probably crapped in their flight suits when they saw the Raptors.......

One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
"On Friday, U.S. aircraft patrolling the area learned that Syrian jets were attempting to fly across the area and flew to meet them, a senior defense official said. The two U.S. F-22 fighter jets got within a mile of the Syrian SU-24 aircraft and the Syrian jets saw them, then turned and left the area, the official said."

Less than a mile? Fuckin-a, fight's on.

Dave

Posts: 917 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not with Raptors. If there was really going to be a fight, the first indication for the SU drivers (or any other kind of aircraft) would have been missile lock, and slammers are exceptionally hard to shake..........

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
See the Russians are bombing Daesh, based out of Iran. Wonder how Obama feels about that?

Grizz

anytime anyone is killing his chosen people obama is pissed.......................................................................

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
...comparing apples to oranges...

Posts: 2067 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jiri:
...comparing apples to oranges...

It would not have mattered what plane was intercepted. If you see an F-22, he has let you live--for now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you see an F-22, he has let you live

tu2 Awesome.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The Indian Air Force beat the shit out the US Air Force once the AWACs were shut off

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The Indian Air Force beat the shit out the US Air Force once the AWACs were shut off

Once again, you know not of what you speak.

The USAF FREQUENTLY sets the ROE for exercises to degrade US capability to improve training for the other countries. When all that happens is BVR slammer shots, no one gets much training. It's boring for even the Raptor guys.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Tru Dat! The Indian pilots ate top sirloin before the exercise and wore sandals and no G-suit and used their indigenous missile, The AVPRAM - Advanced Vindaloo Powered Rashneesh Activated Missile.

The AVPRAM utilizes advanced call center technology to confuse an adversary. This sophisticated software known as SOS aka "Smith or Singh", repeatedly transmits the radar missile equivalent message of "Hello thank you for calling my name is Mister Singh, I mean Smith, how may I assist you today, yes I cannot help you, I will transfer you now, have a wonderful day, thank you for calling".

tu2

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOPPELGANGSTER:
quote:

Tru Dat! The Indian pilots ate top sirloin before the exercise and wore sandals and no G-suit and used their indigenous missile, The AVPRAM - Advanced Vindaloo Powered Rashneesh Activated Missile.

The AVPRAM utilizes advanced call center technology to confuse an adversary. This sophisticated software known as SOS aka "Smith or Singh", repeatedly transmits the radar missile equivalent message of "Hello thank you for calling my name is Mister Singh, I mean Smith, how may I assist you today, yes I cannot help you, I will transfer you now, have a wonderful day, thank you for calling".

tu2

animal animal animal animal animal animal

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOPPELGANGSTER:
quote:

tu2

yuck

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting thread.

I used to be somewhat of an amateur air-superiority groupie with a particular affinity for F15's, which are still pure beauty to my eyes!

When I lived in Hawaii I would park near the runways inside Hickam and was always awed to watch them roll-out, and then fly straight up in full after-burner.

Most beautiful fighter ever designed!

I also had the privilege in a few occasions to "hear" the old F4's rolling in over Hickam, and then watch F16's scramble to give chase and loved watching the mock dog-fights they would have over the water south of Honolulu. I had a corner office on the 15th floor and a set of high quality binocs handy at all times.

A U.S. Air Force fighter pilot has to have the best job any human can possibly have.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would park near the runways inside Hickam

In yer VW camper van?

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quick Karl:
Interesting thread.

I used to be somewhat of an amateur air-superiority groupie with a particular affinity for F15's, which are still pure beauty to my eyes!

When I lived in Hawaii I would park near the runways inside Hickam and was always awed to watch them roll-out, and then fly straight up in full after-burner.

Most beautiful fighter ever designed!

I also had the privilege in a few occasions to "hear" the old F4's rolling in over Hickam, and then watch F16's scramble to give chase and loved watching the mock dog-fights they would have over the water south of Honolulu. I had a corner office on the 15th floor and a set of high quality binocs handy at all times.

A U.S. Air Force fighter pilot has to have the best job any human can possibly have.

I hear ya, the F-15 is a beautiful bird.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And folks think Trump is arrogant!

Posts: 1082 | Location: MidWest USA  | Registered: 27 April 2013Reply With Quote