New
Find
Notify
Tools

MH370 revisited
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Retired British engineer claims to have determined the position of the fallen plane. There is an interesting discussion of the motivation of the pilot, but acknowledged to be speculation. I guess someone has to go out and look.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Any links to the story?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TC just Google MH 370. Richard Godfrey is the name of the retired engineer. You could Google him too.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://news.yahoo.com/mh370-c...l?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 825 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I suspect there is something fishy about this incident.

There is no way in hell they don’t know where it is.

Right from the beginning I thought they were looking in the wrong place.

They don’t want to fund it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66721 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I don't know who you mean by "they". If you mean the Malysian government then you may be correct.
Godfrey has gone on to theorize that the 22 minute holding pattern which the Malysians have not acknowledged, was because the pilot was associated with a dissident that had recently been arrested, and that the pilot was using the passengers as a bargaining chip to obtain his release. Again, only theory, but instead of Yahoo News you might try British newspapers. Their articles are on line as well.
Peter

One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I suspect there is something fishy about this incident.

There is no way in hell they don’t know where it is.

Right from the beginning I thought they were looking in the wrong place.

They don’t want to fund it.

It is in the perfect place - at the bottom of one of the most remote bits of ocean on the planet.

Dave

Posts: 917 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a job for autonomous unmanned subs.

Posts: 3650 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote