THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    New launch window Delta IV heavy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New launch window Delta IV heavy
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted
The next launch attempt for the Delta 4-Heavy rocket at Vandenberg Air Force Base is targeted for Tuesday, Dec. 18, at 5:57 p.m. PST (8:57 p.m. EST; 0157 GMT on Dec. 19), ULA has announced.

https://spaceflightnow.com/201...ssion-status-center/

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of just say moe
posted Hide Post
Did they figure out why it was scrubbed?

"Pick out two!" - Moe Howard

Posts: 295 | Location: ARKANSAS - Ouachita mtns. | Registered: 19 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
From the link...
"United Launch Alliance chief executive Tory Bruno has said Saturday night's abort was caused by a "bad sensor" that tripped an automatic limit, leading the computer controlling the countdown to halt the launch just before ignition of the Delta 4-Heavy's RS-68A main engines.
"An intermittent signal from a bad monitor caused an automated hold to be triggered ... before ignition," Bruno tweeted."

One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Due to high winds, launch pushed to Wednesday 5:44 PM Pacific

https://spaceflightnow.com/201...ssion-status-center/

One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Scrubbed...hydrogen leak

"ULA is keeping open the option of conducting another Delta 4-Heavy launch attempt as soon as tomorrow, assuming the issue that caused tonight’s scrub is resolved. Launch from California tomorrow would occur at 5:31 p.m. PST (8:31 p.m. EST; 0131 GMT)."

One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Now they're saying no earlier that Dec 30

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I'm sitting at the Auckland airport right now so I'm happy that it got delayed since I'll be home then.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Take a stroll down to the Blue Marble Lane. Try the NZ roast lamb flatbread.comes with peach chutney.