The Accurate Reloading Forums
Airlines may start "Weighing" passengers.

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/558107455/m/8011059562

17 May 2021, 17:09
Alaskan Sourdough
Airlines may start "Weighing" passengers.
https://viewfromthewing.com/u-...sengers-at-the-gate/

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
22 May 2021, 18:06
Bobster
I spent twenty years flying several times a week on business. Often crowded by overweight passengers. Once flew a 4 hr leg sandwiched between two fatties. It's about time.
25 May 2021, 06:33
jdollar
I can just hear the blobs now screaming “body shaming “ and “discrimination “.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
09 June 2021, 01:08
TomP
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
I can just hear the blobs now screaming “body shaming “ and “discrimination “.....

Weight and balance...tail-heavy is bad mojo.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)
13 June 2021, 23:36
jkingrph
Back in 1991 when we were to return from the UK from a USAF contingency hospital for Desert Storm, everyone and their personal baggage was weighed. I was one of the first in line, was weighed then given the job along with several others of weighing everyone. We had to carry over uniforms, some civilian clothing and all the chemical/biological warfare clothing/equipment and it was amazing what a small nurse would weigh with all that stuff.

JJK
19 June 2021, 16:30
jdollar
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Weight and balance...tail-heavy is bad mojo.

That’s the problem. Too many Americans are tail heavy jumping

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
20 June 2021, 02:20
Use Enough Gun
Big Grin