THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    You know this will still be getting brought up at this guys retirement party
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know this will still be getting brought up at this guys retirement party
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7756 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Looks like something pretty big scraped along the fuselage side of the engine air inlet.

Is there a particle separator to take out really big stuff?

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Probably confused Highway 32 for the runway. Vodka will do that to you.... so I am told.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
I'll bet his girlfriend was really impressed when he buzzed her car....... shocker

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2786 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Found some more info:

"Ukrainian su-27 fighter jet hits a road sign
During the exercise, sushka practiced a landing and takeoff maneuver from the Kiev-chop highway. The road sign was not included in the deal and was left as a trophy during the next landing."

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7756 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russian aircraft are still built like tanks. Could you imagine the aftermath if this had been an F-16?

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As they say in Russia , we can buff that out comrade

Posts: 477 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My brother took out a mailbox with a bonanza once.