THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    B-52 raid over Hanoi with combat live map
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B-52 raid over Hanoi with combat live map
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
listen to a compelling life and death slice of the war as it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...sJi6nITLbZBUOMfxNzhk

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing this. I sat and watched this and listened and was imagining what those crews were going through. Very intense

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/ImD2O9gm1vA

Thank you for posting. This video was a worthy companion.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27590 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rolling Thunder......
Here’s to those POS’s Robert McNamara and LBJ burning for eternity in Fighter Pilot Hell.

And a “Nickel on the Grass” for all the brave Thud pilots, USN aviators, and others lost in that debacle patriot

EDIT - A short ditty that I just remembered:
“Here’s to Robert McNamara
his name will always smell
There is a special place for him
in fighter pilot Hell.”

- Mike

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
I do a lot of work in Hanoi, have a condo in the Hoen Kiem District, which is near Truk Bak Lake where McCain was shoot down, the Hanoi Hilton, B52 Museum and B52 lake. The remains of Ebony 2 are laid out at the B52 Museum and I think the nose gear is protruding from B52 lake. I've visited these sights several times. Earie connecting this video with the wreckage on the ground.

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3313 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote