THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Anybody looking for a small plane
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody looking for a small plane
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a friend that has vertigo after a long fight with cancer. He said he can fly ok, but landing is a bitch.
He needs to sell his 2 or 3 Flybabys and I think he has 2 Rag Wings. I'm not an airplane guy, but I will put out the word.
PM for contact. They are in the Wichita Falls, Texas area.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
And what might these flying machines be called using their proper names of couse?

Sir, I'm not an airplane guy, but google is your friend.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post edited - removed my impolite commentary.

BTW: The Flybaby has an interesting accident history..... shocker

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Comment removed by author

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
Comment removed by author, no use lowering myself to the level show by some here

TC and Redstone, I stated that I'm not an airplane guy. A friend has some for sale. If your not interested, fine. I know nothing about them and only offered what I know, just the brand.
I'm sorry I pissed on your tennies..

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Butch I figured it out with the assistance of someone here.
Those are the names of the planes.
I wish your friend well with his medical fight!

He might also try
Barnstormers
Is another sales related possibility

http://www.barnstormers.com/

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
I have a friend that has vertigo after a long fight with cancer. He said he can fly ok, but landing is a bitch.
He needs to sell his 2 or 3 Flybabys and I think he has 2 Rag Wings. I'm not an airplane guy, but I will put out the word.

Rag Wing was a co. that made a variety of aircraft... what ones does he have for sale?

Thx.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brad:
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:

Rag Wing was a co. that made a variety of aircraft... what ones does he have for sale?

Thx.

Brad, I believe it is a Biplane. If anybody has any interest I will PM a phone number.
Guys, I'm just trying to help a buddy. I don't live close, 175miles, so I can't run over and check them out. Sorry for getting a little upset, I'm just trying to help a bud.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
“Trade-a-Plane” (a newsprint periodical, yellow colored) is your friends friend.......

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harold is trading 2 of his disassembled Rag Wing swept back biplanes to a fellow in OK City for assembling his 3rd one.