Find
Notify
Tools

Things you need to know!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Thought I would share this with you - never know when it just might come in handy!
Subject: Things I learned as a pilot

Before each flight, make sure that your bladder is empty and your fuel tanks are full!

He who demands everything that his aircraft can give him is a pilot; he that demands one iota more is a fool.

There are certain aircraft sounds that can only be heard at night.

The aircraft limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular aircraft. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no limits.

Flying is a great way of life for men who want to feel like boys, but not for those who still are.

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.

Forget all that stuff about lift, gravity, thrust and drag. An airplane flies because of money. If God had meant man to fly, He'd have given him more money. (Too true!)

"If the Wright brothers were alive today Wilber would have to fire Orville to reduce costs." President DELTA Airlines.

Son, you're going to have to make up your mind about growing up and becoming a pilot. You can't do both.

You know they invented wheelbarrows to teach FAA inspectors to walk on their hind legs.

New FAA Motto: We're not happy till you're not happy.

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote