THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Red Bull Air Races and Fleet Week in San Fran
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Red Bull Air Races and Fleet Week in San Fran
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anybody else go to this? I was so excited, fantastic show, never seen an air race in person. Really cool watching the Red Bull racers.

the best acrobatics though had to be the Oracle bi-plane, that guy did things I didn't even believe were possible in an aircraft.

The Blue Angels not to be forgotten, loved that afterburner turn. The 2 jets that came off the carrier were fun to watch too. I didn't think that the C130 would have done so many manuevers, impressive for such a large plane.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great show! I had just learned about the Red Bull races about a month ago when a friend directed me to the website. Awesome flying!

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote