THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    WTB Last Issue of STOL AIRCRAFT MAGAZINE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Last Issue of STOL AIRCRAFT MAGAZINE
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
For some reason I didn't receive my last issue of STOL Aircraft Magazine when it went out of print...I believe the First Quarter 2018 published in December 2017.
I was hopeful that it got caught up in Forwarding of my mail to Kona...and I would find it when we returned....NOPE, not so lucky!!
I have a full set of the magazine...sans last issue, I would like to complete my set...yes, I can read it online...but I would like a hard copy...nothing on eBay right now.
Anyone out there have a spare or copy that you want to dispose of??
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2539 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
For some reason I didn't receive my last issue of STOL Aircraft Magazine when it went out of print...I believe the First Quarter 2018 published in December 2017.
I was hopeful that it got caught up in Forwarding of my mail to Kona...and I would find it when we returned....NOPE, not so lucky!!
I have a full set of the magazine...sans last issue, I would like to complete my set...yes, I can read it online...but I would like a hard copy...nothing on eBay right now.
Anyone out there have a spare or copy that you want to dispose of??
Cheers,

Have you tried Amazon?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have tried Amazon, eBay and Googling...you can get an electronic copy...but I am looking for a hard copy...
Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2539 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP-
Still Looking...I have even contacted the guy advertising the other copies on Ebay...
Happy Holidays and New Year!!
Cheers,

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP- STILL LOOKING

470EDDY

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old post, but "Shooter" use to post on Supercubs.org. Maybe do a search or post the question on that forum.
Good Luck

Posts: 153 | Location: God's country Northern Minnesota | Registered: 29 March 2001Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I should do that!! Thanks for the hint. I was going to post it on BARNSTORMERS but been busy!!... I'll do both after I getback from SCI and Beinfeld Gunshow... I have a Cessna 185 cargo pod and gear set to list too...

CheerZ,

470EDDY

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump!!

Still looking...

470EDDY