THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AVIATION FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Aviation    Russian female aerobatic pilot wringing it out!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russian female aerobatic pilot wringing it out!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted
Routine starts around 16:30 into video.Russian female aerobatic pilots wringing it out.

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW! What a cool headed pilot. Very impressive.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She's good but kind of painful watching her jam that stick around Cool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 826 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The way she messes around with that head set, you'd think she was putting make up on. Big Grin Wasn't going hang around for the flying.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Non-pilot here, but it appears that she pays lots of attention to details. Seems to me that is a very good habit for any pilot.

Maybe someone can comment on her rather severe treatment of the stick.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Svetlana!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16367 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
What a calm pilot. Looked like she could have been knitting a scarf or sharing recipes on the phone.

One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Very level-headed pilot and a darned responsive plane there.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calm, very concentrated, obviously well trained/experienced, flying is a passion for her it seems. Probably never know but it would be interesting to know her background, where trained, etc.??

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With Quote