New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cross Border Shopping
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The link does not seem to work.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
do not understand why you post that one TJ.

the sheeps not seized on the zone 17 from last fall are in the same way, didn t hear you that much about the not seizure that happens.

Posts: 1731 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medved:

the sheeps not seized on the zone 17 from last fall are in the same way, didn t hear you that much about the not seizure that happens.

This was simply a link to a news story with no comment...The link to the other news story you reference was already posted....not sure what I could add other than uninformed speculation. Some here seem to revel in that....I don't.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
quote:
Originally posted by medved:

This was simply a link to a news story with no comment...The link to the other news story you reference was already posted....not sure what I could add other than uninformed speculation. Some here seem to revel in that....I don't.

glad you are posting too the poachers ... hope it will last.

Posts: 1731 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post