THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Conservation  Hop To Forums  Record Of Poaching    Heritage Protection Group (HPG) South Africa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heritage Protection Group (HPG) South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Friend of mine is a volenteer for HPG doing tracking.

Received a call out yesterday morning around 5:00

The full moon is waning and all the anti poaching teams are on high allert.

A anti poaching team made contact with a group of poachers in the Marekele nature reserve on Wednesday night and shots were fired.

He arrived on the scene with the rest of the team and started the follow up.

They were supported by three privately owned helicopters during the follow up.

Crossing 4 different property boundaries they caught up with the suspects apprehended 3 another was fatally wounded.

This team has also been linked with other crimes in the area.

The HPG team consist of guys volunteering their own time, money, sweat and blood fighting the poacher wars.

Keep up the good fight!

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Solid! Good work

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is outstanding. The farmers up there have taken a beating from poachers. ( I have hunted at African Dawn.)
Those guys are heroes as far as I am concerned.
I wonder if they get much support from the government. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3336 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post