New
Find
Notify
Tools

they did it again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
It seems we have lost another one of our great Elephants to poaching. Satao was killed early this year. We are poorer. Then a rhino is killed in a French zoo and the horn sawed off. thumbdown

Samm of the USA patriot

Posts: 406 | Location: The Rust Belt | Registered: 08 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/07/...is-zoo-killing-trnd/

"though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression."

---Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1085 | Location: Eau Claire, WI | Registered: 20 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Howdy
Yes I saw this posted on another forum here. I wish it was possible to have the pictures of the aftermath of these horrible acts published on the front page of every paper in the world.
I do hunt but only to put food on my table. This wonton killing for money is a crime against all of us and our future of wildlife.

Samm of the USA patriot

Posts: 406 | Location: The Rust Belt | Registered: 08 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post