THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Conservation  Hop To Forums  Record Of Poaching    Rich douchebags Cheat Cheetahs future
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rich douchebags Cheat Cheetahs future
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/08/....drudgereport.com%2F

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27590 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is utter bullshit!

The stupid bunny huggers have banned farm bred animals from being sold.

To the extent that farms in South African cannot sell, or buy, animals from Namibia so the bloodline can be extended.

This has opened the doors to smuggling.

Of course, they do not want you to know this pesky fact.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why did I think this was going to become an Arab story, before I clicked on the link ? Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed knows more than anybody that it is a big commitment to raise a big cat. There are those who just want attention on social media and don’t have the best interests of the cats involved.

Posts: 27590 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We have been breeding many rare species.

And some do get returned to the wild.

The idiots mentioned above want all this to stop.

I have absolutely no respect for brainless idiots who are full of utterly useless knowledge of wild animals, and could not care less if they did not even exit.

We do.

And we do something about it.

It costs a lot of money, effort and time.

Non which the current crop of so-called “animal lovers” are will to do.

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Extinction by social media

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...-wealthy-arabs-pets/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Three out of four cheetahs die during the trip, according to Marker."

Is this accurate, Saeed? If it is, how is this trafficking helping to preserve them?

Posts: 15804 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
"Three out of four cheetahs die during the trip, according to Marker."

Is this accurate, Saeed? If it is, how is this trafficking helping to preserve them?

I have no idea.

And I am sure they don’t either.

It is a scare mongering idiots who write these.

We got school kids, artists and real animal lovers come over to learn, paint, draw and generally be close to these animals.

The idiots who belong to the likes PETA are nothing but ignorant vermin’s of society!

They know as much about animals as an octopus knows of flying to the moon.

They truly love animals as any of us love the bloody Chink virus!