New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Momba
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2662 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm betting some Western "conservation" group is funding this. Big Grin No guns for the gals?

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are simply frightening. Looks like they must walk at least 100 meters or so a day.

+1 on the international funding. You see a lot of that in Africa. Someone with a feel good campaign making money selling dreams and bullshit.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll have to look and see if I can find something without cnn's support.
Noted their watermark on this one.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can just watch those old gals’ walking style and measure the width of their @$$ and tell the farthest they ever walked was from the sofa to the refrigerator.

What a joke. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ever notice that such groups always have fresh military style uniforms which they end up wearing the same for their lifetime. Sets them apart from the average villager and gives them status or at least until they meet up with some poachers carrying AK's or some variant of same.

Posts: 1050 | Location: S.Charleston, WV | Registered: 18 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post