THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD-Steyr Mannlicher Full-Stock Carbine 7mm Mauser $795
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD-Steyr Mannlicher Full-Stock Carbine 7mm Mauser $795
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Really nice! Great price. Biebs is always great to deal with. I have far too much experience.

Posts: 7175 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had a few, I guess :-)

Posts: 17550 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
If this comes off "hold" and confirmed it is 7x57, give me a shout. I would take it. Was on a cruise and had no internet to see this. :-(
wizard78(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Posts: 1262 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I disassembled the scope mounting and found the Model 1905 designation on the front bridge. It feeds, chambers and ejects a 7mm Mauser round, but I have yet to make it down to my range to fire it and make sure.

Posts: 17550 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Would it not be prudent to do a chamber cast with cerosafe than running cartridges through it on a whim?

Just my nickel. (We don't have pennies in Canada anymore).

Kind regards,

Carpediem

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-scotch in one hand-Chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WHOO-HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!"

Madly Off In All Directions

Posts: 221 | Registered: 11 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Really nice! Great price. Biebs is always great to deal with. I have far too much experience.

Yes, he is great to deal with. A pleasure to own this little gem. Thanks, Jon.

Posts: 1262 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aw shucks...you're welcome :-)

one of us
posted Hide Post
Take a look at that cheek piece, could I cut it off to a low comb iron sight butt stock or not?

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 35549 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray, it's long since gone to a new owner.

one of us
posted Hide Post
that's great, it was a nice rifle..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 35549 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your sale. I hope you did your research per our conversation. A 1903 bbl. in a 1905 action in 7X57 would be a rare find indeed. Whoever bought it got a great deal.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 11211 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post