THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    FS: NIB SS Super Blackhawk, 10 1/2-inch barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: NIB SS Super Blackhawk, 10 1/2-inch barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Have a new, unfired Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum with 10 1/2-inch barrel I need to re-home. I am just not seeing revolver sights worth a hoot any more after the cataract surgery and can't talk myself into mounting a red dot. Will throw in a handful of brass, most of a box of Hornady 180-grain XTPs and a new set of Pachmayr "Gripper" grips. $690 shipped from my FFL to yours. Would consider trade for 24-inch barrelled 336 or 94 in .30 WCF ...

fullsizeoutput_1631 by ComeWatson, on Flickr

I love dogs so much more than people.

Posts: 13562 | Location: Alamogordo, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
DAMN! Not that I need another 44 SB but I just sold my pre 64 94 in 30 WCF + I know I would have traded. Story of my life. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 13256 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice,,,,, if I can save my pennies fast enough maybe

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2357 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Pachmyer grips really change the angle of it. May not be as sexy as a set of Bisley grips, but the resulting angle is the same.

I had them on a SBH in 41 magnum that I sold 4 years ago before we moved to Germany.

Nice price!

Posts: 6570 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Would go $675. These guys are running $794 at Grabagun -- and out of stock.

Posts: 13562 | Location: Alamogordo, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bottom dollar is $650. There may be no finer, easier-to shoot-platform for the .44 Magnum when you want to send 325 grains of LFN hardcast way down yonder.

hilbily

one of us
posted Hide Post
If you're going to hunt with a handgun, this one would be hard to beat.

Posts: 18188 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
O.K., Bill, I can't stand it anymore, I'll take it. I know I have your addy here somewhere but P.M. again + I'll send you $$$. We seem to do this right before Christmas every year don't we? Smiler

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 13256 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, my friend.
SOLD to Norman Conquest.