THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 700 XCR
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Never fired, 2006 manufactured date, 1st Gen Remington 700 XCR (Xtreme Conditions Rifle) in 270 Win caliber, stainless with Trinyte corrosion resistant coating, Leupold mounts, I am the second owner of the rifle and it has just been sitting in the safe unused......$750 shipped inside US.

Posts: 486 | Location: church hill ,tn,usa | Registered: 06 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is the stock the plastic stock on these or do they have a Bell and Carlson or HS Precision stock?

Posts: 5672 | Location: Southern New Mexico, land of Green Chilie  | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 486 | Location: church hill ,tn,usa | Registered: 06 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
If it's tactical, Bell Carlson w/aluminum block. The others, I believe, used HS.

https://www.remington.com/rifl...del-700-xcr-tactical

Posts: 7941 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wasn't for sure myself......I just know it wasn't the plastic junk they do today. When I called Remington today and asked they said this year model was Bell & Carlson.

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

one of us
posted Hide Post
$725

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT