THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    FS: Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight .300wby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Weatherby Mark V Ultra Lightweight .300wby
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I bought this gun and decided I want to go a different direction.

This rifle is unfired by me.

9-lug magnum action Mark V; Ultra Lightweight model.

26" fluted stainless barrel

Weatherby advertises 6.75 lbs, it is 6lbs, 14.7oz on my food scale.

The recoil lug area has been bedded.

Bore looks great, I do not think it has been shot very much.

54-degree bolt lift.

Has some handling marks and scuffs.

I will throw in a few pieces of brass and some dies that came with the rifle.

AR price: $1,225 TYD.

I tried to capture the imperfections as best as I could.

Posts: 710 | Location: Castle Pines, CO | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a set of talley lightweights (ex low) and a minox zv-3; 3-9x40 with the bdc-400 reticle; 7lbs, 14oz scoped.

$1,350 for rifle, scope, and rings.

Posts: 710 | Location: Castle Pines, CO | Registered: 19 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would also trade for remington model 7 in .300saum or 7mm saum plus cash on your end...or possibly other ultralight rifles.

one of us
posted Hide Post
$1,175 for the rifle, brass and dies

$1,300 for the rifle, brass, dies, talleys and Minox.