THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Gale Johnson - Positive Feedback
 Login/Join

posted
I’m new here, can’t seem to find where to leave feedback. So, please advise if this is incorrect.

Had a very pleasant and smooth transaction with Gale Johnson, I’d certainly do business with him again.

That is all.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy and safe new year!

Posts: 15 | Registered: 01 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR Jkinpa.

I have also had very positive transactions with Gale.

Posts: 633 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jkinpa:
You found it.
Welcome.
Paul K

Take Trophies - Leave Brass

Posts: 603 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 22 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I likewise had a smooth transaction with Gale.

Posts: 8013 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gale is good people!

0351 USMC

Posts: 1426 | Location: Cypress, Texas and Romance, Missouri | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post

Skip Nantz

Posts: 502 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A good transaction with Gale turned in to a good friendship with him a decade ago. He’s truly a man of his word.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 951 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
He's also a good client when and if he makes his mind up as to what he wants to do. Wink

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7215 GREAT DOVER ST.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89166
Office 702-848-1693
Cell 307-250-1156
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 11540 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gale is definitely a great guy to deal with. Honesty and integrity are his trademarks.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 8734 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bobby,

Did you get my last PM?

Steve.......

NRA Patron Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1565 | Location: SEMO | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ive booked Gale and his brother on hunts and done some rifle deals with them, His brother is Palmer on AR, Both are fine gentlemen and long time friends..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 35500 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gale is good people.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2961 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post