THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piotti Westlake 12ga.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
12 ga. Piotti Westlake sidelock ejector shotgun with 28 inch barrels choked mod. and full, mirror bores. Double triggers with the front articulated, non auto safety. Straight grip stock, 14 1/2" x 2 1/4" with 1/4" cast off ending with a 1/2" pad. Splinter forend with an anson fastener. 7 lb. 6 oz. Gun is in about 98% condition. Pictures on request. $8,500
Pictures can be seen on GI #101516770.
Dave

Posts: 1881 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
A friend has 3, he couldn't afford to buy any of them but did so anyway.

They are a covetable item for sure.

Posts: 6428 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
What's afford to a gun nut. I'm selling my shotguns because I can't walk well enough to hunt birds.

Dave

Posts: 1881 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is it allowed to reference a Guns Int. number for pictures?

Dave

one of us
posted Hide Post
I always do stuff like that, but there will be some that complain.

Posts: 6428 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok here goes. Hope I don't get too many complaints.

Dave