THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    Modified add sale price on 300 Upper REDUCED $425
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Modified add sale price on 300 Upper REDUCED $425
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
See my add just below. I’ll be splitting the ad up and just parting out. Thought Id start with the Barnes Precision Machine 300 BLk. Details in the other post but it’s a giveaway price. It’s unfired by me and had 6-8 colo me Cerakote Camo including being stripped for the barrel color etc. Just the complete upper stock is $780 and out of stock. Keeping it simple just to start clearing space $425 + actual shipping. I’ll cross post so time stamp of firm “I’ll take it” to keep it easy. If it’s a hassle it’ll live another 6 years in the safe I guess.

Posts: 189 | Location: Raleigh,NC | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 189 | Location: Raleigh,NC | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
$400

one of us
posted Hide Post
Off market for now thanks