THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    SOLD. Browning Superposed, 12ga, 2 bbl set very good condition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD. Browning Superposed, 12ga, 2 bbl set very good condition
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a Browning Superposed 12 ga that is a 2 barrel set. One set is skeet/skeet, 26", the other is IC/Mod at 28". This is a round knob, long tang version. In very good to excellent condition, locks up tight and has very little indication of wear. Comes with a soft case designed for a two barrel set. It is unaltered from what I can see. LOP is 14 1/4".

Bought from a collection that offered 27 different superposed shotguns in various combinations. This is an extra for me.

Price is $2150 shipped to you. I will take your check or PayPal to friends or whatever you like.

No shipment to California.

Pics available on request.

Posts: 9109 | Location: Back in the Republic of Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you happen to know year of Mfg?
Prefer the dimensions of mid 50's and earlier guns.
Stocks are slimmer albeit a bit heavier,

Posts: 2313 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18281 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9109 | Location: Back in the Republic of Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pictures sell guns! :-)

Posts: 18281 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whew! That was close!!!!!

Posts: 38257 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whew! That was close!!!!!

tu2

Posts: 15840 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase butchlambert: Damn Ross, I've been looking for one of those. Sorry that you didn't read my mind.

Mike

An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.

Posts: 11068 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post