THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    RARE CHARLES DALY SUPERIOR 12GA 32" OVER UNDER TRAP MIROKU
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RARE CHARLES DALY SUPERIOR 12GA 32" OVER UNDER TRAP MIROKU
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
SELLING A VERY RARE CHARLES DALY MIROKU JAPAN SUPERIOR WITH 32" SPECIAL ORDERED FACTORY BARRELS WITH 1/2" WIDE RIB....DOUBLE BEAD...2-3/4" CHAMBERS. FULL AND IMPROVED MODIFIED CHOKES. A MONTE CARLO RIFLE TYPE STOCK AND PACHMAYR RECOIL PAD. GUN IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL... NO RUST, SOME MARKS FROM MINOR USE AND STORAGE...SEE ALL PICTURES...I WILL SHIP TO YOUR FFL WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE. I AM NOT AN FFL...MY DRIVERS LICENSE WILL BE INCLUDED WITH THE SHIPMENT...

Asking $1050 shipped....offers considered

Posts: 508 | Registered: 25 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Action looks like a Browning.

Good Luck with your sale.

Posts: 1045 | Location: New Orleans (by way of Tulare County, Ca.) | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
thats because it is essentially a Browning...these were being made in Japan when the Superposed was made in the US....John Browning went to the factory in Japan and was so impressed with the quality of the Miroku OU guns he hired them out to make the Browning Citori.... That is why this gun is so similar to the Browning...its the browning before the browning was a browning..lol

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muskieman223:
thats because it is essentially a Browning...these were being made in Japan when the Superposed was made in the US....John Browning went to the factory in Japan and was so impressed with the quality of the Miroku OU guns he hired them out to make the Browning Citori.... That is why this gun is so similar to the Browning...its the browning before the browning was a browning..lol

Muskieman, you have a GREAT shotgun there and I'm going to give you a bump. That is a high quality clone of the 'Broadway' Superposed trap model.

But I think all Superposed were made in Belgium, not the US. And John Browning died in 1926 and that was long before the Browning Company turned to Japan for high quality manufacturing.

Posts: 3042 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes Belgium my bad, and John Val Browning is who visited their plant... google it.. there is a history on brownings website

https://www.browning.com/news/...-miroku-factory.html

one of us
posted Hide Post
What are the stock dimensions ??

Posts: 1414 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
what do you mean stock dimensions? LOP? LOP is 14.5"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, exactly like my superposed but with a lot better looking wood.

Red

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
-Winston Churchill

Posts: 4728 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
950 shipped/insured

one of us
posted Hide Post
925 shipped for another round