THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified - FIREARMS ONLY    M7 Remington .204 Ruger Price reduced!! 1250$
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M7 Remington .204 Ruger Price reduced!! 1250$
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Remington M7 action blueprinted & accurized. Matched with a Shilen .204 Ruger barrel of 26" as well as Timney adjustable trigger. It is mounted in a Boyds laminate stock, free floating and bedded. Comes with partial boxes of bullets from another .204 project. Also included are 100pcs of Norma brass and Redding Type-S bushing dies and .224/.225 bushings. This gun is unfired except for one round to prove the chamber. asking $1250 + shipping

https://drive.google.com/open?...dNmm95nVLC_K_u5G4TBU

Curtis

Posts: 703 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you selling? Looks like I built it myself. Nice looking rifle!

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1217 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes. I'm no longer in the business but I have some actions and barrels that i'm going to put together and let them go be free. Like sending kids off to college or the Corps!

Curtis

Posts: 703 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
bump

Curtis

one of us
posted Hide Post
bump

Curtis

posted Hide Post
What twist is the barrel?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I believe 1-10 but i'll have to double check.

Curtis

one of us
posted Hide Post
I checked it and it is 1 in 10 twist

Curtis

one of us
posted Hide Post
bump

Curtis

one of us
posted Hide Post
bump

Curtis

one of us
posted Hide Post
Price reduced $1250 + Shipping

Curtis