THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S Beretta Silver Pigeon ll
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
12ga.Beretta Silver Pigeon II 28” barrels
Several aftermarket chokes.
Gorgeous wood. Original butt pad.
Excellent condition.
Canvas covered Beretta Hard case
Call for questions and text pictures.
916-547-3124 (Marc)
$2200 + shipping.

Joshua 24:15
www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter
"Multitudes loose the sight of that which is, by setting their eyes on that which is not".

Posts: 1855 | Location: Alaska.  | Registered: 03 May 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please email pics of Silver Pigeon II to Bill Thibeault, Williamsburg, VA:

wrt1945@gmail.com

Posts: 236 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
On the way

www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter
"Multitudes loose the sight of that which is, by setting their eyes on that which is not".

Posts: 1855 | Location: Alaska.  | Registered: 03 May 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9024 | Location: Texan in Colorado :( | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Text pictures on the way.

www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Pics of Marc's Beretta

Posts: 3529 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bump

Life Member NRA
Life Member CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.
DOJ Certified Handgun Instructor
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Posts: 534 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful stock! If only it was a 20 gauge . . .

Mike

An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.

Posts: 10927 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure wished I needed this one super nice wood.

Posts: 3529 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
BUMP!!!

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

Posts: 534 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whatis LOP?

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2209 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tried to email you, would not go thru Yahoo to you. The lop is 15" but can be removed, Marc has the original butt pad at 13 1/5 inches. Marc (Maddog) can be reach here or at marcd4207@gmail.com
Jerry Kazee
aka (Senator)

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

one of us
posted Hide Post
Come on guys!!

www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bump

www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter

one of us
posted Hide Post
Who’s going to be the new owner?

www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter