THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

356 Winchester Model 94 (Photos Added)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a Winchester Model 94 in 356 Winchester for sale. The rifle is in very good shape and I've owned it since new. Has a Williams receiver mounted aperture rear sight.

Happy to email or text photos until I can host them and get them up.

Asking $1,000.

Thank you,

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4893 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Pre or post? Assume post?

Posts: 2213 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry what do u mean about this ruger 77 hawkeye .358

Posts: 16 | Location: Hoosier National Forest Area . | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gunslinger,

The Model '98 AE in 356 Winchester was only offered in the '80s.

If you would like photos, shoot me a PM with an email or cell #. I'm having issues posting photos.

Wildcard,

This rifle is a lever action Winchester Model '94 in 356 Winchester. 356 Winchester is essentially a semi rimmed 358 loaded with flat nose bullets to be suitable for use in a lever action with a tubular magazine.

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4893 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Photos, I hope, sorry for the finger prints on the metal:

Free 500grains

one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Free 500grains