THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Kahr P380
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Mrs. Surefire here. I’m looking for a new or used Kahr P380, prefer black slide version. Any out there?

Posts: 2277 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've got a silver slide version with night sights.

Posts: 1314 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure you are probably familiar with the P380 considering you are asking for one specifically, but if you can't locate one, look at the Ruger LCP. I have one with the lasermax for the bride, and has run flawlessly and I believe a bit lighter than the P380. Good luck in your search.

Posts: 1438 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife carries a CW 380. She had compared it to the P380 and chose the marginally larger model. She had a Ruger LCR and hated it. Terrible trigger and just really hard to shoot. She is amazingly accurate with her little KAHR.

Posts: 161 | Registered: 05 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2

Posts: 1438 | Location: SE Florida | Registered: 07 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a P380 silver slide w/nite sites and love it. Carried it in my pocket for several years farming, etc and it always works when I see a coyote or something that needs a bullet. Do need to clean it occasionally if you carry it in your pocket. Mine didn't fire everytime with the real cheap ammo. Primers too hard I think.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1322 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like the Lady knows what she wants! They are great pistols + the only one that I would put above it is a Walther PPK. Just IMO!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 16890 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great replies! I do have a silver slide version, just want this as a backup so prefer the black coated slide. They are great little guns! Also have a PM 9, like it as well but the 380 is a nice pocket size.

Posts: 2277 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post