New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sako 75 Finnlight
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone own a 75 finnlight? I'm thinking of changing my Tikka T3 to a Finnlight, let me know what you of it BOOM

Posts: 290 | Location: N.Ireland | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

My brother had one a while back in .243 - outstanding. I wouldn't hesitate doing the deal. They're in a different league to your T3.

Good luck,

Tim

Posts: 89 | Location: Nantwich, England | Registered: 31 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jon2
posted Hide Post
Aaron

From the brother. Finnlight all the way. The T3's are a good design but the Finnlight is better.

I always say I regret getting rid of my Finnlight. It performed sub .5 moa and was brilliant to carry. The one I got rid of had only had about 150 rounds through it too.

If you are thinking that way you must do it, otherwise it will be niggling away at you every time you reach for your T3.

Let us know what you do.

Posts: 596 | Location: Cheshire, England | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, Jon I know what you mean I just dont realy like the T3. I've got my dealer on the cause but GMK don't have anymore of them Frowner, so I'm looking around the dealers to see if I can get 1

One of Us
Picture of Jon2
posted Hide Post
Yes I reckon if you want one in .308 or .243 you will be ok but any other cals will be a struggle. I take you want one in 6.5?

Posts: 596 | Location: Cheshire, England | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jon2
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of us

Aaron

I have found a brand newy for you in 6.5!!

I will send you a PM just incase someone else has the same idea Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jon, yea I'm looking for a 6.5x55

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I have one in .243. Its a wonderful rifle. I cant imagine ever parting with it. Very light, very accurate and the soft rubber inserts in the stock are excellent. In common with all rifles with this kind of thin fluted barrel though, do not expect to go down the range and do much shooting. Unless you can go for the day.

Posts: 74 | Location: England | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote