New
Find
Notify
Tools

Espacaza
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I bought a donation hunt with Espacaza, has anyone hunted with them?

Posts: 61 | Location: Fallbrook, Ca | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have twice. Got all 4 species of ibex. I would go with them again. They are a good company.

Posts: 11943 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 61 | Location: Fallbrook, Ca | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Know them very well! Highly professional, good people, you will fullfill your dreamed hunt with them

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just finished a Beceite Ibex hunt with them me and my friends got 5 Billys in 2 days and last year i hunted the Gredos Ibex with them. First Class Outfitter. Everything was well organised. The are straight guys. You will enjoy your hunt.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of acteon
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Espacaza for many years and rank them as the best operator in Spain : highly professionals & reliable & nice P.Hs having access to top private fincas and national rserves.

Posts: 43 | Location: Sologne, France | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have hunted with them many times. IMHO, one, if not the, best choice for Spain, in my view. They have been many years around, which is really something

Regards,
Bharal76

Posts: 136 | Location: Madrid - Spain | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With Quote