New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Former pistol shooters in UK
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If any Former Pistol shooters from the Uk would be interested in coming to N.Ireland (were pistols are still legal) for a weekend of practical and target pistol shooting, please email your name, contact details and what experience you have had with handguns to shootersni@hotmail.co.uk

Posts: 290 | Location: N.Ireland | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Nice of you to offer. I left the UK over that ban resettled in Germany and have never looked back since. They can keep their confused perspective.
Regards

Posts: 7 | Location: bavaria, germany | Registered: 22 March 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
308mate,

I hope that "practical pistol shooting" is not the sort that takes place out the back of a black taxi or off the pillion seat of a motor cycle! Big Grin Big Grin

Regards,

Pete

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That"s racial steriotyping! I"ve owned pistols for years, and I"ve hardly ever shot anyone!
At least we got to keep ours! stir dancing lefty
good shooting

Posts: 669 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I would be interested 308mate. I used to shoot practical pistol and very much regret its passing.

Interesting post bavarianbrit I was under the impression that Germany made it quite difficult to own and use firearms.

Posts: 74 | Location: England | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you drop me an email (aaronrainey@hotmail.co.uk) with your name and what experience you have had with handguns and I'll let you know what I have in mind

Posts: 290 | Location: N.Ireland | Registered: 12 October 2006Reply With Quote