THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    Snow White And Sleeping Beauty Have Been Shot!

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Snow White And Sleeping Beauty Have Been Shot!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Sad indeed

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66747 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Strange killed because of danger to a wildboar!!

Last night in Sweden......a bear inside a residential area a common sight in Sweden during the spring, no talk about killing the bear.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyh...dsomrade-i-sundsvall

You can see the movie.

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When l was a kid, the two most scary words were "Atomic Bomb" now it's "Health and Safety"

An idiot with a risk assessment form is a dangerous person to everything else around them....

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad indeed. Tranqualisers don’t normally take 20 min. Why not tranqualise, but standby with a rifle if needs be. And its not as if zoo animals are not used to people and are a real danger like a cornered wild animal.

Posts: 979 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was involved in an animal park years ago in a small way and from my experience half the staff where so scared about handling animals and h&s their first port of call was dispatch and luckily the other half had brains and clear understanding.

Depending what age the Boar was then a big old one is not scared of a Bear, as they can inflict much more damage on one in a short space of time than a bear can do to them but that is in the wild not a pen.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nordic2:
Strange killed because of danger to a wildboar!!

Last night in Sweden......a bear inside a residential area a common sight in Sweden during the spring, no talk about killing the bear.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyh...dsomrade-i-sundsvall

You can see the movie.

up to the time...
we had few accidents here where the same specy has killed few people in the yukon.

Posts: 1721 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote