Find
Notify
Tools

Greenland 2022 Report.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted
Hey Guys, Greenland trip was a Success our clients and friends Alex and Jess had a great time and got some epic trophies, hope you like the pictures, soon full report, more pictures & full Movie.

Full Program: Greenland

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Nice!

You know even though Europeans have been trying to steal it for years. Greenland is firmly in North America.

Might be a owned by the Danes, but it is still physically in North America.

Kind of like how Gibralter is British but on the Iberian penninsula!

dancing

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Nice!

You know even though Europeans have been trying to steal it for years. Greenland is firmly in North America.

Yep and like the Falkland Islands, claimed by Argentine but owned by the British backed up with nuclear subs and the rest of the might of the British military when need be Big Grin

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Nice photos, not much cover about so I imagine some long shots involved?
What do you do with the heads in velvet? Worth a lot of money in our neck of the woods, the Asians can't get enough for their medicines.

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
definetily nice pictures and trophies and no snow.

Posts: 1730 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
i've tried your link and "live chat" option. got no where, no response on the live chat
seems pretty useless to me
must not want any additional business

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
when I did my muskox hunt in Greenland, I had long conversations with the Inuit Guide as to the affiliation with Denmark. Greenland was a Danish colony until 1953, when it was redefined as a district of Denmark. US built the airfield in Kangerlussuaq for Military purposes but was eventually relinquished to greenland. Greenland was its own country but closely aligned with Denmark. What I was shocked to learn is no one can own land in Greenland, it belong to the country and you need to request permission to build anywhere, you own the improvements but not the land it sits on. I always wondered why it was not classified a continent and the answer is to be a continent it has to be situated on its own "plate". Greenland sits on the same "Plate" as North America. other than that that is the only conection
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
Nice!

dancing

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bisonhunter1:
i've tried your link and "live chat" option. got no where, no response on the live chat
seems pretty useless to me
must not want any additional business

Sadly he cant answer you as he died Sunday/ Monday.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote