THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    This Mornings Roe Bucks (More Pics Added)

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Mornings Roe Bucks (More Pics Added)
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted
Today was our first day of hunting Roe bucks this year. We took the decision to only hunt them during the rut and the first client arrived today. He managed three bucks on this mornings stalk, and still has three more days of hunting.

It looks like the Rut is well under way.

Here are some pics

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
We have to get over there to hunt roe and muntjac with ya'll. We are very excited about seeing you in a couple of months for stag stalking in Dumfries.

Larry

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hey bud,

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I also booked my stand at DSC yesterday so just waiting for confirmation. If all is good then we can get that steak booked in too.

Don't work too hard,
K

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Two more bucks and a red spike added yesterday. Still waiting for this mng report and pics.

K

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Bucks, lovely country, well done the hunters and the stalkers. jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
I got a few more pics of the Roe Bucks taken while I was away. Two and a half days stalking yielded a total of 6 deer shot and one missed.