Find
Notify
Tools

Reloading in Spain and Germany
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
I know Triebel sells stuff as well as a few other folks.

Is reloading something I could do if I was living in Spain, what about Germany?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi
Germany you can don't know about Spain

Cheers

Posts: 395 | Location: Mozambique | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't see why not, but never seen any Spanish into reloading or shops in Madrid selling reloading components.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Fan
posted Hide Post
Reloading isn´t a problem in Germany. But you need a permit to buy the propelant. For this permit, you have to be 21 years old, without any police records and attend a little 2-day couse with exam. The permit is couplet with the permit for hunters or target shooters and only valid for 5 years.
Bullets and brass you get without any restrictions, for primers you have to be 18 years old. And it´s prescribed, how many NC/BP propelant you can store at home. In a "uninhabited" room with window it´s about 3kg NC, without window only 1,5kg NC. BP only the halfe.
I´m reloading ~4000 rounds every year.
Triebel gun tools is making a lot of reloading dies, reamers and gauges. And a lot of gunsmith tools. The reloading dies are excellent, but very expensive. I don´t own any Triebel reloading die....
http://www.triebel-guntools.de...ataloge-mit-preisen/
I have a lot of RCBS, Forster and LEE dies. A few Wilson and Redding.
Here´s a pic of my reloading place:

Martin

Posts: 824 | Location: Munich, Bavaria, thats near Germany | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.triebel-guntools.de...ataloge-mit-preisen/

thanks gents!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No problem that I know of in Spain. I have sent and traded reloading dies with a gentleman there, off a different forum.

Cheers, Chris

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In Spain there are several shops (with websites)of reloading stuff but you must apply for a firearms license first and latter do an exam to get a permit to reload and buy primers and powder.