New
Find
Notify
Tools

UK Back in Lockdown
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
News over her is reporting PM Johnson is going to place the UK back into national lockdown!

I do not think I am going to get to hunt there next year.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If we do next week (which looks very likely) it’s supposed to last just one month but then so was the last one!
However many people are at breaking point or not far from it as it’s obvious it’s serious but not as bad as it’s made out. Something else is behind it but who knows what.

I am sure you’ll be ok for next fall and I hope by spring that Europe has opened up again but only time can tell.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Just saw this. Friends I know just came off furlough and are about to go back on. So frustrating.

I read an article from a girl in France who said she seriously worries for her mental health if they are thrown back into lockdown. The way things look, it’s inevitable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
France is in lockdown as well as U.K., Belgium, Germany etc

Will be over when R rate drops below 1 which won’t naturally happen till spring like every year. Shows what a shambolic cover up and treacherous governments we have.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Guess we need a worldwide rebellion, gents. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In KY our Governor just issued an order banning all Thanksgiving parties/dinners except with your immediate household.

So, I can’t have dinner with my office that I spend all day with everyday.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:

What we need is a vaccine Wink

And there is one around the corner.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Rebellion against politicians to show them, certain things are not acceptable

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:

What we need is a vaccine Wink

And there is one around the corner.

Mike

Even if approved tomorrow, be a year before it's universally available, my prediction. In the meantime, ..... Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote