Find
Notify
Tools

How is COVID treating Germany?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
We are going to try to move back to Germany next year or move back to Spain, unless I can get a forever job back home in Wyoming, Montana or Alaska.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
I think Europe learned from shut down so they won’t do it again like they did before
Go and enjoy
That is what I hear from there now
Been trying to get there to visit but airlines seem to cancel flights every time I’m ready to go( 7x in past 4 months )

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Europe is still a bit locked down to a degree. For example in some countries you have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival and some countries won’t let others enter etc.

Business wise for Covid until November everything is quite up and down in my opinion.

Out of Germany or Spain, I’d be picking Spain probably or go Central Europe but guess you know having lived there before Cool

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
In Spain I have to pay for every single hunt.

In Germany there are tons of hunts for cheap, especially for roe and pigs.

German Doctors are really good.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Europe is locking down again, especially to American citizens.

Frankly, I don’t see any good end in sight yet.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Europe have different countries and its not the same in all of them. During the pandemic Danes were allowed to visit Sweden for shopping and pubs but Swedes were not allowed to visit Danmark so it looks like Danes can not transfer the disease to other Danes.

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chatting with German friends over the last few months the German authorities seem to be absolutely on top of COVID.

1) each district health authority has a joined up way of managing things and nipping any infectious clusters in the bud.

2) they are doing lots and lots of testing so patients are being diagnosed early

3) if you have symptoms and are diagnosed early you are being treated early as well - and being treated at home. Thus cases are not getting to the stage of needing medical ventilation etc

4) the german’s have the highest rate of ICU facilities anywhere in Europe, so if there was a major outbreak they could cope.

Spain has been badly hit, and the UK heads the list of excess deaths due to COvid. Little testing done for the first months and no treatment provided - basically patients left in the community until they were unable to breath and then taken to hospital.

Posts: 979 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That’s it
EU states are just as different as US states

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
45 police officers injured in Berlin at covid 19 demonstrations.
https://www.dw.com/en/germany-...rus-curbs/a-54402885

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote