Notify
Tools

Lutz Moeller?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
Is he still selling bullets?

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got an email back from him today.

Yes, he is still selling bullets. But bullets are now ITAR items and he says it is a pain in the ass to ship to the USA and expensive and not worth the hassle.

He will ship to you Europeans and Canadians but not the Swiss, as the Swiss also have strange postal laws. He has a Swiss guy you can order from though.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought ITAR was going to be changed ? Been a buggar for us Canadians.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lutz Möller sadly died on a glider plane crash https://wildundhund.de/lutz-mo...edlich-verunglueckt/

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just talked to him a few months ago.

He died with his boots on, that is for sure.

Picture of DickePille
posted Hide Post
I'm so sad to say, that Lutz died on June 07.2020 in a planecrash with his ultralight machine. you should observe the internet , whether the shop starts again or not. Sorry that i can't give a solution for the problem. You should perhaps look for SAX-Bullets to compensate it.

Posts: 10 | Location: Germany | Registered: 26 November 2006Reply With Quote