Administrator
posted
He has become a stupid snow flake now!

I bet his granddad is not very happy.

I used to have high regards for him.

Not anymore!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who wants to hunt if you need to wear those ridiculus clothes?

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When my Girlfriend (now wife) first came to the farm, she was told that she would be given a pair of wellies and a shotgun.

l pity the him, l think he's being led by the nose by that lass...

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I met my wife just before going on safari.

I asked her to come along.

She did.

Followed elephants and buffalo with us and enjoyed every minute of it.

I knew she was a keeper!

You are right.

I feel sorry for the poor sod!

Posts: 66913 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The term “ neutered “ comes to mind....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
PW

He'll pay the rest of his life.

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

The antis will tout this as a huge victory and champion Megan. What a bloody shame. He has damaged British fieldsports. How weak.

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A friend’s wife once said: You find someone you can associate with and care for. You get married. Why try changing him?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And that's why he won't be King

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Actually he will likely not become King as he has prince Charles, Prince William, Prince George and any other sons of William and Kate in front of him.

In the meantime he is not helping British country sports !!

Posts: 2258 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Come on, guys, you're supposed to be smarter than this. Don't you recognize British tabloid "journalism" for what it is? This article is merely trying to sell newspapers by sensationalizing alleged discord in the royal family. It also attempts to stir anti-Americanism by implying that the young American wife (who also happens to be racially mixed, a fact which this particular newspaper disapproves, tut, tut) is the source of various problems, even making one of the more favored royals, Kate, "cry"!

Harry may or may not be a particularly enthusiastic hunter and may or may not be responding to the wishes of his (now pregnant) wife. But you'll never know the truth of it if you depend on tabloid tales as your primary information.

Besides, who gives a shit what "Prince Harry" does or doesn't do and what his wife does or doesn't think? Both of them together have about the same influence on how the world regards hunting as that poor clown, Prince Henri of Denmark, who died recently. Prince Henri thought himself a great hunter (and also thought he should have the title of king by virtue of marrying a queen.) But he was the laughing stock of Europe. Fortunately, I've heard from a Dane I know who has hunted with Henri's son that the son is the real thing and might make a pretty decent figurehead for the country.

Posts: 13228 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I understand Di put the Kibosh on Chuck's hunting.

So it runs in the family.

He needs to grow a pair.

If this'll stop him hunting he can't have been keen in the first place.

He should have sorted this out before he married her...……...that's why "extensive field trials" are important.

Posts: 348 | Location: queensland, australia | Registered: 07 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Stonecreek,

It's a bit more than just tabloid and it's not all about colonial jingoism ! Little bit more to it than that, but then I guess you don't have family Boxing Day shoots in Henly TX.

Either way, Merry Christmas!

Charlie

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is sickening. I always respected the Royal Family for their interest in hunting, fishing, and shooting. And I always respected their family for their service in their military, especially Harry. He needs to have a serious last minute discussion with her and put her on notice.

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
pussy, it's undefeated...

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
pussy, it's undefeated...

Pussy whipped is the term.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my 2nd date with my wife was to shoot rats in a local dump Big Grin Eeker49 years this summer IF she does't me a rat target

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He is acting like a kid in a candy store, this will wear off and he will go back to old ways. Needs to keep a 2nd set of hunting stuff in a secret location and use the good old I have some important government meeting and I will talk to you when I can.

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2296 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not want to come of as a woman hating jerk. I am not saying everyone has to hunt/shoot.

But if he really cares about hunting he needs to set her down and have a quite but firm conversation with her. If she cannot respect that she needs to go.

If my wife could not accept my hunting, she would not be my wife.

I do not hide, lie, or sneak who I am to the person I love and build a life with. I do not ask that person to do those things either.

Posts: 10808 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is a shame and poor for Harry and a bad signal for fieldsports. He should have stayed with Chelsy Davey.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Swedish king was interviewed at the Hunneberg royal hunt, about a book who stated they had some hookers at a party. I wanted to know how the hunt had been but no reporter asked about it Smiler

Posts: 3611 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 02 May 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Latest news that he has been allowed to join the hunt party.

That stupid bimbo he married is worried of bad publicity - especially after she has alienated many of the staff and made them leave!

Stupid, self obsessed snow flake!

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
I really can't see Harry easing back on his shooting through anything other than his own choice or official obligations.

K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's all that Royal inbreeding coming through. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nordic2:
The Swedish king was interviewed at the Hunneberg royal hunt, about a book who stated they had some hookers at a party. I wanted to know how the hunt had been but no reporter asked about it Smiler

I was just about to post that...fake news LOL.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/ente...mAjI?ocid=spartandhp

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7970 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fallow Buck:
I really can't see Harry easing back on his shooting through anything other than his own choice or official obligations.

K

Sorry my friend.

I don’t see it that way at all.

Picking a publicity obsessed so called “animal rights feminist” for a wife is not going to work for anyone who likes to hunt!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A pussy he is..marrying that silly brat...what on earth happened to the British Empire...the brits cant even own handguns.. 2020 faint

Posts: 3965 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
She is just another self obsessed entertainer/showgirl/ ///

Much ado about nothing.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crshelton:
She is just another self obsessed entertainer/showgirl/ ///

Much ado about nothing.

Yep!!.

The funny is those are anti-hunting is often those who are pro-abortion. Typical leftwing liberal disillusion.

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

MSN today said all was normal on Boxing Day. Meghan did not shoot but was there. Evidently Kate is quite an outdoor hunting and fishing enthusiast. Seems the story about Harry not being allowed to shoot by Meghan was fake news.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12861 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote