Find
Notify
Tools

Safari International Macedonia
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Search results show nothing since 2015.

Anyone have recent information on them. I'm looking for something to chase after my wedding in Korcula next June.

Thanks,

Ski+3
Whitefish, MT

Posts: 858 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don’t have any specific info but I have family in Whitefish so wanted to say hello. I’ve hunted in Bulgaria twice and Italy once and can tell you just about any reputable outfit will show you a great time in that part of the world. My Bulgarian outfitter sets up hunts in Macedonia if you want to talk to her let me know.

That time of year Roe Deer is probably the only thing available, though Mouflon might be open. If you haven’t hunted Roe Deer, don’t discount it...they are small but it’s a great hunt and a worthy quarry. June would be a good time to do that in the Macedonia or neighboring countries.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! There are plenty of transplanted Texans in the valley these days.

Look me up if you visit. Lots of fun things to do here. Smiler

Ski+3
Whitefish, MT

Posts: 858 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure, thanks. I forgot to mention Boar can be hunted all year in most countries and they can be a nice hunt and great trophy.

Use enough gun...
Shoot 'till it's dead, especially if it bites.

Posts: 898 | Location: Southlake, Tx | Registered: 30 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hunted with them in April 2019. Roe deer in Serbia, mouflon and boar in Croatia, and grouse in Bosnia. Highly recommend with good guides, accommodations, food, and hunting opportunities/adventures.