Find
Notify
Tools

Covid bucks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted
Inspired by Charlie64 I dug out some roe bucks from this year that I got with clients in an area that I hunt lately. Place is mostly red deer inhabited and roe come as an exotic addition - healthy wolf population doesn't help either. Still we managed to get some.

Clients are returning ones that buy all the trophy quota (15 mature red stags, 8 roe bucks, 1 keiler + they get 2 driven hunt weekends on red deer and boars).

This one is interesting - 3-4 years old, non-typical buck:

I just managed to find some additional time and visit friends in Croatia. Rut was in full swing, bucks were coming in like crazy - lots of fun - I passed a 4 years old 105 cic points buck on Thursday evening and another one 5 years old 110 points on Friday morning, to settle with this old chap on Saturday morning:

from the side:

Posts: 2026 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Thank you - Weidmannsdank!

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That is some great trophies
I got couple last years with one just awesome nontypical but downloading it on this website just got weird and cumbersome as everywhere else is just one push of a button so I gave it up
Too bad as I have some pics of fallow deer free range that are out of this world

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Some very nice and unusual roebuck in that collection Mouse! Well done.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7507 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Great post!! All good bucks and I would have shot that last one too !! Well done and hope to catch up again sooner rather than later!

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2249 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil, certainly some dream bucks and great memories.

Posts: 7762 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice! tu2

one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
Thank you gents - the pleasure is all mine. In September I will be guiding on red stag hunts. I am jugling with idea to write live reports about goings - if there is any interest of course.